SIA "CROBAL TRADE"
Pulkvieza Brieza 6
Tel. +371 6 7281811
Fax. +371 6 7281811
VAT registration number
Crobal Water Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Crobal Water; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Crobal Water may collect, how Crobal Water uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our Web sites, Crobal Water will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
* we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
* we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Crobal Water offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Crobal Water affiliates.
Crobal Water will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
* is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
* is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
* is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
* is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
* is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Crobal Water information technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Web site, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Web sites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
"Cookies" - Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Crobal Water will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Crobal Water uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to Other Web Sites
Crobal Water Web sites contain links to other Web sites. Crobal Water is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and Comments
Crobal Water will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the Crobal Water Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please click on "Contact Us" and send us your questions and feedback. As the Internet matures, so will our Data Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes to our Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
* 1.2. In the case of Web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such companies or enterprises are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
* 1.3. If the User uses this Crobal Water Web Site as business customer, i.e. that it is not acting for purposes which are outside its trade, business or profession, or as administration customer.
* 2.1. This Crobal Water Web Site contains specific information and software, as well as - as the case may be - related documentation, for viewing or downloading.
* 2.2. Crobal Water may stop the operation of the Crobal Water Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, Crobal Water cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the Crobal Water Web Site.
3. Registration, Password
* 3.1. Some pages of the Crobal Water Web Site may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. Crobal Water reserves the right to deny registration to any User. Crobal Water particularly reserves the right to determine certain sites, which were previously freely accessible, subject to registration. Crobal Water is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular if the User
- uses false data for the purpose of registration;
- violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the Crobal Water Web Site; or
- did not use the Crobal Water Web Site for a longer period.
* 3.2. For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure, that its e-mail address, as supplied to Crobal Water, is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
* 3.3. Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password ("User Data"). On first access the User shall promptly change the password received from Crobal Water into a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to withdraw its consent to data processing.
* 3.4. The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing its User Data the User shall notify Crobal Water thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
* 3.5. After receipt of the notice under paragraph 3.4, Crobal Water will deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the User will only be possible again upon the User's application to Crobal Water or upon new registration.
* 3.6. The User may at any time request termination of its registration in writing, provided that the deletion will not violate the proper performance of contractual relationships. In such event Crobal Water will remove all user data and other stored personally identifiable data of the User as soon as these data are no longer needed.
4. Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
* 4.2. Crobal Water grants User a non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the information, software and documentation made available to the User on or via the Crobal Water Web Site to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by Crobal Water in making same available.
* 4.5. The information, software and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
5. Intellectual Property
* 5.2. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
* 5.3. Crobal Water may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the Crobal Water Web Sites for the development, improvement and sale of its products.
6. Duties of the User
* 6.1. In accessing or using the Crobal Water Web Site the User shall not
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in its manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
The Crobal Water Web Site may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. Crobal Water shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as Crobal Water does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
8. Liability for defects of title or quality
* 8.1. Insofar as any information, software or documentation is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the information, software and documentation especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving willful misconduct or fraud.
* 8.2. The information on the Crobal Water Web Site may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to product changes). The required performance of the product shall therefore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
9. Other Liability, Viruses
* 9.2. Although Crobal Water makes every endeavor to keep the Crobal Water Web Site free from viruses, Crobal Water cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
* 9.3. ## 9.1 and 9.2 do not intend nor imply any changes to the burden of proof to the User's disadvantage.
10. Compliance with Export Control Regulations
* 10.1. If the User transfers information, software and documentation provided by Crobal Water to a third party, the User shall comply with all applicable national and international (re-) export control regulations. In any event of such transfer the User shall comply with the (re-) export control regulations of the Latvian Republic, of the European Union and of the United States of America.
* 10.2. Prior to any such transfer to a third party the User shall in particular check and guarantee by appropriate measures that
- There will be no infringement of an embargo imposed by the European Union, by the United States of America and/ or by the United Nations by such transfer or by provision of other economic resources in connection with information, software and documentation provided by Crobal Water, also considering the limitations of domestic business and prohibitions of by-passing those embargos;
- Such information, software and documentation provided by Crobal Water are not intended for use in connection with armaments, nuclear technology or weapons, if and to the extent such use is subject to prohibition or authorization, unless required authorization is provided;
- The regulations of all applicable Sanctioned Party Lists of the European Union and the United States of America concerning the trading with entities, persons and organizations listed therein are considered.
* 10.3. If required to enable authorities or Crobal Water to conduct export control checks, the User, upon request by Crobal Water, shall promptly provide Crobal Waterwith all information pertaining to the particular end-user, the particular destination and the particular intended use of information, software and documentation provided by Crobal Water, as well as any export control restrictions existing.
* 10.4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless Crobal Water from and against any claim, proceeding, action, fine, loss, cost and damages arising out of or relating to any noncompliance with export control regulations by the User, and the User shall compensate Crobal Water for all losses and expenses resulting thereof, unless such noncompliance was not caused by fault of the User. This provision does not imply a change in burden of proof.
* 10.5. 'Crobal Water' obligation to fulfill an agreement is subject to the proviso that the fulfillment is not prevented by any impediments arising out of national and international foreign trade and customs requirements or any embargos or other sanctions.
11. Data Privacy Protection
12. Supplementary Agreements, Place of Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
* 12.1. Any supplementary agreement requires the written form.
* 12.2. The place of jurisdiction shall be Riga if the User is a merchant in terms of the Latvian Commercial Code.
* 12.3. The individual pages of the Crobal Water Web Site are operated and administered by Crobal Water and/or its affiliates. The pages comply with the law applicable in the country where the responsible company has its business residence. Crobal Water makes no representation that information, software and/or documentation on the Crobal Water Web Site are appropriate or available for viewing or downloading at locations outside such country. If Users access Crobal Water Web Site from outside such country, they are exclusively responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Access to Crobal Water Web Site's information, software and/or documentation from countries where such content is unlawful is prohibited. In this case and where User seeks to do business with Crobal Water, the User should contact the Crobal Water representative for the particular country for country specific business.